- Sara returns to the lab. Welcome back!
- Prof. Peralta-Yahya and Prof. Tim Lu (MIT) are co-chairing SEED 2021.
- Emily moves on to become a Scientist at JoynBio. Congratulations!
- Prof. Peralta-Yahya joins the leadership team at Georgia Tech's Renewables Bioproducts Institute as a Strategic Coordinator for Bioindustrial Technologies.
- Emily joins us as a Research Support. Welcome back!
- Widianti moves on and will be a graduate student at University of Washington in Seattle this August. Congratulations!
- Nick's manuscript Fully biological production of adipic acid analogs from branched catechols is accepted in Scientific Reports.
- Emily's successfully defends his Ph.D. thesis. Congratulations!
- Emily's manuscript Advances in G protein-coupled receptor high-throughput screening is accepted in Current Opinion in Biotechnology.
- Our proposal Fueling a human Mission to Mars with our Georgia Tech colleagues Prof. Caroline Genzale (Mechanical Engineering), and Wenting Sun (Aerospace Engineering) is funded by NASA. Read the press release!
- Emily's manuscript Screening for serotonin receptor 4 agonist using GPCR-based sensors in yeast is accepted in Methods in Molecular Biology: G-Protein Coupled Receptor Screening Assays.
- Nick's Viewpoint Advancing the potential for the production of chemicals from carbon dioxide in Escherichia coli is published in Biochemistry.