- Society of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology (SIMB) – New Orleans, LA
- Synthetic Biology: Engineering, Evolution & Design (SEED) – Chicago, IL
- German-American Frontiers of Science Symposium – Potsdam, Germany
- Indo-US Science and Technology Forum on Cell Factories Workshop – Mumbai, India
- Ehrenworth AG, Peralta-Yahya P (2016) Development of a GPCR-based biosensor for improved alkaloid production, Synthetic Biology Research Center, Berkeley, CA.
- Ehrenworth AG, Peralta-Yahya P (2016) Biosensor-guided improvement of microbial alkaloid production, oral presentation, 2016 American Institute of Chemical Engineering National Meeting, San Francisco, CA.
- Mukherjee KPD, Peralta-Yahya P (2016) Rapid development of olfactory receptor-based sensors, oral presentation, Synthetic Biology Research Center, Berkeley, CA.
- Sarria SG, Peralta-Yahya P (2016) Improving microbial medium-chain fatty acid production with GPCR-based chemical sensors, Gordon Research Conference on Biocatalysis, Biddeford, ME, July 2016.
- Sarria SG, Peralta-Yahya P (2016) Chemical biosensors to accelerate the engineering of biofuelproducing microbes, oral presentation, 251st American Chemical Society National Meeting, San Diego, CA.
- Sugianto WUG, Ehrenworth AG, Peralta-Yahya P (2016), Quantification of translocation efficiency for compartmentalization in Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Engineering Biology Research Consortium, Pasadena, CA.
- Yasi EG, Peralta-Yahya P (2016), Rapid development of biosensors for advanced biofuels, Gordon Research Conference on Biocatalysis, Biddeford, ME.